Sunday, July 23, 2017

When a Fire Ignited

Oh, hi there!

I'm becoming a melancholy poet these past days and I hated the feeling. Cry day and night so that my eyes were swollen like someone just punch me right in the eyes.

No, I didn't produce any works related to it. I just feel like, what I feel and the way I feel, is all wrong and not supposed to be like the way it is. What can I do? I never experienced such things and now I'm lost.

Wait a sec, but I enlightened with something.

I read an article from NY Times written by Miriam Johnson, let me quoted one of the hit, it's the epilog of it,

"It’s about honoring what happened. You met a person who awoke something in you. A fire ignited. The work is to be grateful. Grateful every day that someone crossed your path and left a mark on you.”

And God is the best planner we could ever ask. He managed the meetings between humans, but also the endings. Or perhaps, a see you again so that we shall wait for a while. Maybe it's time for me to be grateful, for everyone that has crossed the path and left a mark on me. That I would never forget anyone, but honoring them, one by one. For every smile and tear they have given me, I'm thankful. 

The best part of life is in every sadness that I had, there will always be something that will not let me drowning for so long. Mostly from the one up there (and of course, in my heart) and myself because who else will? As a modern-independent model walk in a forest-like runway called the city, I'm my own best friend.

We are the best healer for our own. 

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment