Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Soothing Gaze

I just downed the road in a motorbike ride, somewhere along Kebon Kacang Street earlier this morning and I saw an old man with a little boy on his back.

He walked as he cradling his, I assumed, grandson. Slowly, but sure. His facial expression was none like he got tired or something, he looked... persistent. And the little boy on his back was an innocent one, hugging the old man tightly.

The old man and the little boy just caught up my attention. Their affection that burst up brings out positive energy to me. It's kinda weird, but I feel loved. The grandfather's eyes showed warmth and there's nothing that I like better than a soothing gaze. It was very soothing just to look at them.

What kind of soothing thing do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment