Sunday, December 31, 2017

What 2017 has Taught Me

Trust the timing of your life,

is what I sum up in 2017. It really defines this year so much. When it's the time, it happens. And acceptance is the only way to smile.

This year, feels like the first time for everything.
This year, I accomplished things that I haven't done before.
This year, is unpredictable, unexpected.
This year, tears are one of the reasons to hang on.
This year, love comes as a medicine of all pain.
This year, proves that self-love is not selfish at all.
This year, I grow.

I'm grateful for being human, the most complicated creature on earth.
To see, to smell, to listen, to feel, to understand, to believe.

If I look back to what I wrote at the end of 2016, I took care of this year beautifully.

Oh, and kindness is still the gem of my life, I think nothing can replace it. 

To The One (and everyone) that always warms my heart in 2017: Thank you.

Let 2018 be the year to bloom - letting go of mindset, beliefs, emotions, and surrounding that don't support my (our) growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment