Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'm Back to Instagram & Here's What Happened

Hi!

As in the title, I'm back and I get my lesson:
1. I regret it
2. I'm losing the hype of doing the Insta-everything
3. I'm gonna deactivate my account again when it can (just one week after I activated it)

I activated my Instagram account on Sunday, I thought that I'll get back like how I used to be when it comes to this social media, but no.

I scrolled through the feed, I got bored.
I stalked people, I got no interest.
I watched stories, I disgusted.

What happened? I don't know, it just feels like Instagram doesn't make me happy that it provided months ago. Instagram makes me sick, I'm full of it and I can't take it anymore. I started deleting my photos on Instagram (after I make sure that I got the backup lol) because I feel, somehow, ashamed of myself, showing off things that actually everyone doesn't need to see.

At the same moment, I don't feel like deleting the account because I know in this era, I do still want to have this social media (I don't say that I needed it because I actually don't) for business and other relations thingy. Well, I even ask myself, am I normal? Probably, or maybe not, neither I sure.

I should've known from the start that the last 3 months was the happiest moment of life because I don't have to Insta-everything. My meetings with people always turned out great because of the intimacy and the warmth. That I don't have to snap and make a story or two on Instagram, that I don't have to worry about missing the latest stock of my favorite personal shopper's account, and as simple as that I don't have to scroll through the feed. 

Now I know, I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment