Friday, August 4, 2017

Email, Manner, and Why

Hi!

Apparently, there are still people that make me confused. It's about their manner that shows out in their way of sending an email. Yes, you read it correctly, I can see 'em clearly just by how they emailed me. 



I read Fellexandro writing this on his Medium, here's one of a hit:

"Your manners in written communication can either make you or break you."

And I couldn't be more agree because it is just so true! By the way, you can just go straight to his Medium and read it by yourself. Thank God he says it all.

Let me tell you, I'm full of reading tons of emails without any body text or even with no subject. Excuse me, I don't even interest to read it, anyway. Especially in my community email when I received media partner offers and other cooperation things. Don't you have time to introduce yourself? Where are you come from? What is your purpose? Are you an alien?

I'm not trying to be rude here, but please people, mind your manner. Even if it's in a digital world, it is important to have a good communication in writing an email. If you don't have any idea how then just Google it. Everything is on Google, get your ass off the seat and search. How hard is it for you to raise your own standard of living?

I always stated the subject and description clear every time I emailed so that everyone that received my email knows exactly what my purpose is. Even if I'm just gonna send an attachment, I will always give something written on the body mail, kind of a greeting/ introductory.

Now you started talking, "Gendis, it's just an email, it's so minor. Why do you care so much?" It is minor and I do care about it very much. I'm a detail-oriented person so that's why. Bare with me. I'm not perfect but at least I always try to be polite, anytime and anywhere, virtually and real life.

So, how's your way of sending emails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment