Friday, June 29, 2018

Eyewink

I'm amazed by how everything can change in a glimpse, just no time. Friendship, my circle of friends, is getting much smaller. They just left with nothing clear. Of course, it makes me sad because it's not just one or two, but some of them. Well, it's not a goodbye, maybe just a moment for them to enjoy, to celebrate without me. Still, it keeps me haunted and it makes me question why. What had happened, what I did wrong. I know I've talked about this before like I was strong, but I can't deny that it hurts a little. It gives me an ache.

Wow! It is so hard to keep up with life when you feel really small in this (actually, small) world. But it is kinda funny when I get no chance to complain at all! By that, it means there's no chance for me, even an inch, to not be grateful. There's always a way for me to be thankful for everything, literally. Whenever there's a slit for me to do it, God slaps me right in the face with all the kindness He has thru everything. It feels like God shout me, "No! Not this time, darling." So, I thought that's why???

So, how's yours? Is it wonderful? A sea of clarity? How's life, so far, treats you?

No comments:

Post a Comment