Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Ice to My Cream

Hi!

Been a hectic week, was in a project that froze myself and I'm just too tired. After feeling so lost, finally, our team made it yesterday to take a very last shoot. What I know when I'm not in a good mood, there are 3 things that will bring my mood back to the highest sky: Ice cream, coffee, and cookies. Yes, all that. 

Ice cream is my number one booster. I can eat a liter a day for myself if I want, jk, but kinda true. 

Oh My Gelato

There's a gelato shop nearby campus and it becomes my favorite spot instantly! It's called Legato Gelato. My favorite of all time is, of course, dark chocolate. My other favorites are almond & regal, strawberry cheesecake, cookies & cream, thai tea, vanilla, and also caramel mint. Why so many? I actually LOVE all the flavors they provided and tend to be wishy-washy when I have to pick a scoop or two. 

Legato is my most visited place these past months, especially with my friends. And I always ask my special ones to try Legato at least once because you just have to know that their gelato is GOOD. Also, as a plus, they offer a quite reasonable price for it.

Yesterday my mates asked me to eat gelato after a long day, and you must've known the answer already. I always happy when it come to this lovable dessert, I can even eat it as my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And even when I'm sick, ice cream is the cure.

They were by my side also these past months, not just as a professional partner, but also a buddy to share. From watching in a tiny cinema nearby the campus, eating gelato, or just a late night chat after campus. Well, they're not always by my side, but I know I can hang on them whenever I need them. 


Left to Right: Devin, Gaby, Livia, Leo, Alca, Eka

Thank you guys for coloring my days.

Sincerely,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment