Thursday, May 11, 2017

Clueless

I'm young and clueless.

I thought I would never cry for something that has been happening since forever, but I am now. It feels surreal, but what everyone know that it is real. The fog is haunting my mind and make it blurry for some time. You know, we can't really choose our life because it has been destined for us. 

Controversial. I've to figure out that I'm not that ordinary. Well, maybe I am, but things that build this young woman or things behind her, are not. However, this world would never understand. There will always people who are mean to judge, no matter how good we're trying to be. They got the freedom to judge anyways. I know I shouldn't let 'em control me, but still..

It's just a strange feeling, and I just don't know how to explode it out of me. It feels like no one would understand, I don't know who's the right one for me to talk about this. What I know is, that God would never sleep.

QS 2: 45
And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult (hard) except for the humble-minded

No comments:

Post a Comment