Saturday, July 2, 2016

sol-i-tude

I see beauty in solitude.

I can seemingly cry over nothing without worrying anything.
I can enjoy being alone with my thoughts.
I can have a room to figure out who I am and why am I feel what I feel.
I can know how to solve problems on my own.

When I'm alone, I think I got a clearer mind, a much more beautiful soul. I can be free. I feel like I'm releasing my fear in the air and all I got in myself are positive vibes and energies. I tend to get a lot of inspirations while I'm in solitude. I feel so original that I can beat anything or anyone in this world. I feel worthed

Having a much deeper conversation within the one in me and hearing my heart. 

I can get the essence of being myself. 

I don't know if it is just me or is it because I'm the only child in the family or I'm having social anxiety.

I really don't know, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment