Sunday, July 10, 2016

Coffee Before You

Hi!

I drink my coffee in my grandma's rocking chair and feel old.


Now I can understand why a lot of people take coffee to start their day, how they take coffee seriously as a business. 

Coffee is like a daily dose vitamin. 

I drink coffee, but the one with milk. Latte without sugar would always be my coffee preference, 

Until...

I try black coffee (of course without sugar) and I'm in love.

Coffee offers you a choice. To only feel the bitterness of it in every sip or enjoy it to finally feel the sweetness in the bitterness. It gives you a time to chill while at the same time its trigger you to have a life's philosophy. 

And coffee.. can drop you into a deeper conversation within yourself, or with anyone else. 

By the way, about coffee, 

This semester I trusted to be a Producer Assistant (PA) in a new program of UMN TV named Secangkir Kopi, and as you can guess, it came out from my mouth. Secangkir Kopi is a one-on-one talk show between the host and the inspirational figure that will be invited. It will be a nice talk in a coffee break, heart-to-heart to explore the inner thought of the figure. And I hope the audiences will get a cup of inspiration in the modesty of this program in every episode. You know, it's kinda like making Di Kala Jumat into a TV show lol.

The struggle is real and right in front of me, from the pre production to the post production. And we haven't found the host that will perfectly fit our program, that can bring Secangkir Kopi into a whole new level rather than usual talk show. If you're interested to be the host and feels like you got the character to be one, please tell me! 

Well, I know I'm in a great team so we'll rock it, guys! Pray us a bunch of lucks to running this program :)

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment