Friday, June 17, 2016

Tolerance is at Stake

Being tolerant, they said. 


Tolerance: Does it to embrace the differences or to scapegoat the word itself?

What I see nowadays is, human, especially in my country, tend to override their sensitivity in living. Things, like perspectives on culture, religion, or politics, have been used to satisfy their own ego while ignoring their own logic, as a human. 

What I see nowadays is, differences, no longer a bond to each other soul, but a cherry-picking for having materials to literally differentiate. Diversity, supposed to be an aspect of mutual respect, isn't it? 

Why?

What's lost?

Well, I won't share much because I'm sure you definitely know the flow. 

I'll let you guys having a time to think about it. Perhaps, we can discuss about it as your perspective or in another context than just a perspective as a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment