Sunday, July 25, 2021

Cooking Gendis #1: Roasted Chicken Drumstick


I made an easy roasted chicken drumstick with Sasa Bumbu Lumur Ayam Spesial! The trick is to marinate your chicken with double seasonings. So, if you have 1 kg of chicken, use 2 sachets, and if you only have 1/2 kg, then you can use 1 sachet. Of course, it turned out GREAT 'cuz the #MICIN took place HAHA, but I don't mind at all, I'm a part of #GenerasiMicin after all. Anyways, I made it extra by adding some other ingredients, here's the recipe!


RECIPE
1/2 kg of chicken drumstick
1 sachet of Sasa Bumbu Lumur Ayam Spesial
1 tbsp rosemary (dried)
1 tbsp thyme (dried)
1/2 of lemon juice (and slices of lemon)
3 cloves of garlic


INSTRUCTIONS
1. Marinate the chicken overnight with instant bumbu, lemon juice, and herbs.
2. Add crushed garlic and slices of lemon to the marinated chicken.
3. Put on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.


Simple, easy, and delicious! I didn't use any oil because the fat from the drumstick will release some oil. You can also add potato and carrot, then drizzle it with some olive oil, too bad I don't have it in the fridge, so I ate it with rice #TypicalIndonesian. This hack is for y'all lazy people out there! If you don't have various herbs at home, this recipe is perfect.

The chicken is tender and juicy, the overall taste is fresh and clean. Once you turn on the oven, the heavenly aroma of rosemary and thyme will burst out to the entire house. Let me know if you wanna try the recipe :D

Love,
Cooking Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment