Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Bundle of Joy

Hi!

It's a beautiful day! I made a time to finally meet my chairmate in high school, Anka! I also met up with Dessy. We were hanging out in the mall nearby my campus and having lunch at the foodcourt. I got Bakmi Gajah Mada, while Anka and Dessy are eating KFC. We talked a lot. Anka told us about her life being a dentistry student, living alone without parents, and her eating habit that didn't even change since high school, ayam goreng and anything deep fried as long as they are chicken, beef, egg, tempeh, or tofu.


From left to right: Anka, me, Dessy.

We also watched Inside Out! The new Pixar movie. It was a great movie telling us about anything relate to emotion inside ours. After out from the cinema, Dessy and I agree that Anka is the sadness, because one of the dialogue in the movie, "I'm too sad to walk..." Lol, just kidding Anka. You guys should watch Inside Out, too! The movie sparks a dialogue around emotions and remind us that all emotions count. It is a worth to watch the movie, for sure.


It has been 1 year I didn't meet Anka, Anka is still the most awkward person I know, lol. Other than that, she is literally real, she needs no drama at all in her life. She managed herself well to be comfortable even when she's alone. I worship her for that. What I see her now, she needs more confidence in her soul. I don't know, she has to get up and starts facing the real life. I think it can be fun if she joining some activities in her college, make friends with more people, and doing good stuff that definitely will help her build up the character in herself. I know she got the power to conquer the world, deep inside her heart. It's just not shown up. I wish her a good life in the university, to be a diligent student and gain experience as a young adult. So, she can make a good career and be a better Anka. And one more thing, to eat healthy food and usual Indonesian food like other Indonesian eats, Anka, you better start liking fruit and veggies and also siomaymi ayam, soto, etc! :P

As a closing, here I got a portrait of me and Anka when we had a yearbook photo shoot last year.


Sorry for the bad quality photo.


Bonus a throwback photo with my high school friends before we are studying in different places. I miss you girls, I wish I can turn back time for a good time.


From left to right: Alya, Anka, me, Dessy, Muthia, Ais.

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment