Thursday, August 13, 2015

Meeting High School Mates

Hello!

Yesterday, I met my high school girlfriends at the newest lifestyle mall in Tangerang, which is the Maxxbox in Lippo Village, Karawaci. They're Dessy, Ais, Nadya, Muthia, and Tewe. I'm the one who came earlier and starving for some good food. We've been managing to have lunch at the Food Mart Primo, it's like a food court with many varieties of foods, from Indonesian to Western food.

When I came to Maxxbox, my eyes caught a healthy cold-pressed juice stall and dying to try one. It's Rejuve and they offer me some nice discount for buying 3 juices. The juice itself tastes great and very refreshing, I love it! You should try their cold-pressed juice. Instead of juices, they also sell some smoothies and nut milk, such as cashew and almond milk. I tried the Asian Green (Spinach, cucumber, pineapple, apple), Classic Green (Kale, cucumber, mint, pineapple), and U Glow (Carrot, orange, pineapple). From the 3 juices I bought, I love Asian Green the most. You should try it too!

Then I took two tables for 6 of us and asking for the menu. I started looking at the menu and pick a meal for my lunch. I ordered Prime Beef Roast with mashed potatoes and BBQ sauce. It was very delicious! Yum.



A moment after my meal came, Muthia, Nadya, and Tewe come and followed by Ais and Dessy. They ordered their lunch straightaway because I already eat my lunch before, lol. We're talking about an hour, from our activities on the campus and also some random things. Nadya went to University of Pelita Harapan majoring in International Relations, Ais majoring in Visual Communication Design, Muthia goes to the Medical School, Tewe just got accepted at the university in Bandung majoring in Pharmacy, while Dessy is in the same university as me and we're both majoring in Communication Science. It was good to meet them all, finally, after a long time struggle being a freshman. They all make some differences from the look and also the personality, but I still like them anyway. We may grow in different direction, but we will always have each other's back.

We finished our lunch and heading to the mall across the street which is Supermall Karawaci to make our prayer and about to watch a movie in the cinema. We were watching Fantastic Four and it was a fantastic movie because it makes me feel fantastic like four superheroes in the movie, jk.


Nadya bought a pizza for her mom and brother at home, also a shampoo at The Body Shop. While Muthia and Ais got some case for their iPhone. It was a fun time, really, spending time with them. Here's a photo of 5 of us, Dessy left earlier because she went home by public transportation, taken by the Mr. Security.

From left to right: Tewe, Muthia, Me, Nadya, Ais.
Sorry for the bad quality photo.

I wish I can spend time with my girls more often and doing some fun things. 

Cheers,

Gendis.

1 comment:

  1. semoga kita bisa meet up lagiii.. lebih lengkappp yayyyy :*

    ReplyDelete