Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Skripsi, Please be My Cup of Tea

Hello!

March began with the announcement of the advisor a.k.a dosen pembimbing (dospem for short) for my thesis. My advisor is a she and hopefully she's the right one for me because I haven't got a chance lectured by her before. She seems great tho. Let's just pray and do the best.


My concern now is the topic of my research. Not just that, also the object of it. It's a mixed feeling when I already emailed some of the companies that I interested in, but I got no reply from one of them until today. Maybe a direct approach to their office is a good idea. Of course, after I meet my advisor this week to know if there's any revision of the proposal or not.

Doing thesis while having a job is kind of exciting, but a little bit overwhelming at the same time. Although, my spirit blood in pursuing my dream is in a rush right now, so it's not a problem for me. Let's just keep it on track so that I'm not becoming a workaholic because it's always been something that I don't wanna be.

Slow life, I'll see you later in months. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment