Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cerita dari Thamrin: The Load that I Carry

Hi!

I agree with one of the AE (Account Executive) Manager at the office about this statement,
"It's not the load that breaks you, but the way you carry it."

It's so true, couldn't be more agree.

Lately, I went to a roller coaster ride in, basically, everything. But the most annoying thing happened, I'm bored of my own task, of my job. Both of it, as an intern and as a freelancer. And somehow, I found it as something that I can't accept myself and it makes me sad.

I started asking myself, what is the purpose of doing this (job)? Is it something that I really want to do or is it just lust (as to get income a.k.a money)? Wait, but I don't want to hypocrite whatsoever, we do need money for living life. Don't we all? I just think that maybe I'm being a little too ambitious for this moment.

Now, I re-arrange all things. I make a list of what I really want to do and what I want to get rid of. What I know for sure is, I have to do anything with all of my heart so the output will always turn out great.


Quoted from one of my fav author, Roald Dahl.
Source: Guardian

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment