Monday, December 12, 2016

Sincerely

So,

I bumped into a post on Instagram this morning and it came up with an interesting caption quoted from Dale Carnegie, "Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely".

Lately, almost everyone told me that they're at a point where they feel like they didn't maximize themselves in what they've been doing. I listened to them, while analyzing how come everyone feels the same feeling at the same time. Or is it just a stage that will hit anyone in the odd semester? I understand because I've been feeling it, thank Goodness now I can handle (Here's a tip: I listened to True Colors performed by Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick for the movie Trolls, so serene, and it helps).

Oh, Carnegie said it right. I believed each person in our life meant to be something important and take a part of the construction that build us. Each person has a special space in our heart and no one will take it. Each person has a role. As much as possible, I encouraged everyone whose telling me their stories that they're important, not explicit, I prefer to metaphor it in words and actions. I'm not just listening to their stories, but I enjoyed knowing and understanding them in person. Everyone is unique in their own way, you're so different that you're irreplaceable. 

You are important; Every eye I stared, every hand I hold.

It's okay to be uncertain, like Birdy has said, "life can be unkind, but only sometimes", dear. So, don't give up before you start. Every single thing you do, it's a form of gratefulness, so better always do your best.

Be human who radiates love.

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment