Friday, October 30, 2015

Things & Words

Hi!

What's up? 

This is the last week of midterm test and so far it all went well. I'm studying hard (and eating even harder, no wonder that I gain some weight during this midterm test lol) and I hope that I will get good scores for all the subjects! Aamiin... 

After a long hiatus of myself not making any poems or stories or any literature kinda thing, I miss my time to make one. So, I take a look on my old work and smiling while re-reading it. I was so innocent back at the time and life has been more challenging years by years, I'm not that girl in my work anymore. I can see that all of my work is almost related to sadness. Hmm... Interesting much? I know myself better and better thru analyzing my work because it actually represents me, represent all things that happened and making me.

It's my very first book: Collection of short stories (2014)

I'm thinking to start posting my work here, in my blog. My work are all done in Bahasa Indonesia because I'm not a pro to make masterpiece in English, my grammar sucks :p Gonna post it on the next post... So, stay tune!

Much love!

Cheers,

Gendis.

No comments:

Post a Comment